Learn how to illustrate professional seamless patterns and surface designs using only your iPad! If you’re interested in surface design, seamless patterns are a must. This is the key to creating designs that work on wallpaper, fabrics, bedding, and anything that needs to be repeated indefinitely.
In this class, you will learn how to use your artwork to illustrate professional, infinite patterns and surface designs that easily line up into perfect pattern blocks. This means your designs can scale up infinitely!
What you’ll get out of this class:
- Tips for drawing / coloring / texturizing in Procreate
- Learn how to arrange your illustrations into a seamless pattern
- Professional advice for a career in surface design
- *Bonus* 4 FREE Procreate brushes (thanks, Lisa Glanz!)
- *Bonus* 5 FREE Procreate color swatches
- An iPad (I recommend this iPad Pro)
- The drawing app Procreate on the App store
- (Recommended) An Apple Pencil
- Download the Class Assets here
- Shop Lisa Glanz’s brushes
- Here are the supplies I recommend
- Follow me on Instagram
- Check out my website
- Subscribe to my newsletter
Want to learn more Procreate skills? Check out my other class!